We have extensive experience in development and commercial property matters. We have advised on, negotiated, drafted and structured complex building and engineering projects. We have worked on public-private partnerships, tenders and procurement.
We have acted in the sale and purchase of numerous residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties. We have acted in the creation of complex management structures. We have acted in the sale and purchase of property holding companies.
We have advised on site acquisition and accumulation. We have advised on complex purchase and profit sharing arrangements with risk sharing between buyer and seller that facilitate development that cannot obtain conventional bank financing.
We have also advised extensively in the areas of property law, contract, banking and finance, planning, building control, environmental, building contracts and procurement, which are integral to taking the best approach in property, commercial property and development issues.
We have advised on the taxation issues around property acquisition, development, holding/investment and realisation. We have acted in implementing tax efficient structures.
We have experience in property arrangements and structures from other jurisdictions, particularly the UK, which we have adopted and used in Ireland.
Our experience includes
- Numerous acquisitions and disposals of development sites, commercial properties and other units
- Creating complex office, retail, residential and mixed development schemes
- Commercial leases for offices, supermarkets, retail units for landlord and tenants
- Development agreements, site assembly property joint ventures,
- Building and Constructions agreements, warranties and attendant advice
- Public private partnerships and complex projects
- Planning and environmental matters litigation and advice
- Acquisition and disposal of substantial portfolios of investment property
- Lectured on Law Society Diploma in advanced conveyancing.